In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sheet pan chicken sausages with potatoes, broccoli, and chimichurri
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 530 Calories/Serving
Chefs have busy nights too. So when our Test Kitchen is in a hurry, they turn to this speedy sheet pan meal loaded with juicy sausages, lots of veggies, and a bright chimichurri.
In your bag
- ½ pound organic gold or red new potatoes
- 1 organic red or other bell pepper
- ¼ pound organic broccoli
- 3 ounces organic green beans
- Sausage options:
- 2 fresh chicken sausages with roasted peppers and garlic (about ¼ pound each)
- 2 fresh mild Italian pork sausages (about ¼ pound each)
- Sunbasket garlic-herb blend (granulated garlic - dried thyme - dried oregano)
- Sunbasket paprika spice blend (sweet smoked paprika - sweet paprika - granulated garlic - onion powder - cayenne)
- Sunbasket chimichurri (extra virgin olive oil - parsley - red wine vinegar - cilantro - garlic - cumin - kosher salt)
Calories 530, Total Fat 30g (38% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 60mg (20% DV), Sodium 980mg (43% DV), Total Carb. 40g (15% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 26g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables and sausages
Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Scrub the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into ½-inch pieces.
- Remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the bell pepper; cut the pepper into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut the broccoli into 1-inch florets; trim any coarse stems.
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans if needed; cut the beans into 2-inch lengths.
- Pat the sausages dry with a paper towel; cut the sausages crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices.
Roast the vegetables and sausages
On a sheet pan [2 sheet pans], toss the vegetables and sausages with the garlic-herb blend, paprika spice blend, and 1 to 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer.
Roast, stirring halfway through, until the vegetables are lightly browned and crisp-tender and the sausages are browned and cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the vegetables and sausages to individual bowls, spoon over the chimichurri, and serve.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Time the cooking.
- Spoon over the chimichurri.