In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sheet pan–roasted chicken and sunchokes with bagna cauda
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 430 Calories/Serving
Enjoy juicy chicken breasts seasoned with a custom Middle Eastern spice blend roasted with fall veggies, all on one sheet pan. Full bellies, none of the fuss.
In your bag
- 6 ounces organic sunchokes
- 6 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 1 organic red onion
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- Sunbasket zhug spice blend (coriander - cumin - cardamom - cayenne - cloves)
- 2 or 3 sprigs organic fresh tarragon
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sunbasket bagna càuda sauce base (EVOO - anchovy paste - fresh garlic - kosher salt - black pepper)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 430, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 125mg (42% DV), Sodium 240mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 28g (10% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 45g
Contains: Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables
- Scrub the sunchokes under cold water. Cut the sunchokes into ¼-inch-thick rounds.
- Cut the mushrooms into quarters.
- Peel the onion and cut in half lengthwise, then lengthwise into ½-inch-thick wedges.
Prep the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper and as much zhug as you like.
Roast the vegetables and chicken
When the chicken and vegetables are almost done, prepare the herbs.
Prep the herbs; finish the vegetables
- Strip the tarragon and parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Scrub the sunchokes.
- Season the vegetables for roasting.
- Strip the tarragon and parsley leaves.