Sheet pan–roasted Italian sausages with radicchio, fennel, and pear
Paleo, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
35 – 50 Minutes
In an easy-to-make and clean-up dish, we roast sausages with vegetables and fruit on a single sheet pan so the flavors meld. A custom lemon vinaigrette and parsley-pecan pesto provide bursts of brightness.
In your bag
- 1 head organic radicchio
- 1 organic fennel bulb
- 1 organic navel or other orange
- 1 organic d’Anjou or other pear
- Sun Basket lemon vinaigrette (fresh lemon juice - onion - fresh garlic - Dijon mustard - porcini powder)
- 2 fresh mild Italian pork sausages (about ¼ pound each)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sun Basket parsley-pecan pesto (EVOO - pecans - fresh parsley - fresh garlic - kosher salt - black pepper)
Looking for an easy way to core the pear? Cut the fruit lengthwise into quarters, then cut away the core from each quarter before slicing the fruit.
Calories: 560, Protein: 23g (46% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 38g (58% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 24g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 35mg (12% DV), Sodium: 1000mg (42% DV), Carbohydrates: 36g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 18g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (pecan)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.