In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sheet pan sausages, apple, and vegetables with dill vinaigrette
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 600 Calories/Serving
We’re not sure which we love more: the warm roasted apple and sausages or the fact that this satisfying meal cooks up on a single sheet pan.
In your bag
- ½ pound organic gold or red new potatoes
- 6 ounces organic sugar snap or snow peas
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 1 organic Granny Smith or other apple
- 2 fresh mild Italian pork sausages (about ¼ pound each)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh dill
- Sunbasket honey-mustard vinaigrette base (apple cider vinegar - honey - Dijon mustard)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 600, Total Fat 35g (45% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 770mg (33% DV), Total Carb. 54g (20% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 22g (Incl. 4g Added Sugars, 8% DV), Protein 21g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables and apple
Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Scrub the potatoes. Cut the potatoes in half; cut any large potatoes into quarters.
- Trim the ends from the snap or snow peas if needed.
- Peel and cut the onion into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Cut the apple in half and remove the core. Drizzle the cut sides with 1 to 2 teaspoons oil and season with salt and pepper.
On a sheet pan [2 sheet pans], toss the potatoes, peas, and onion with 1 to 2 tablespoons oil; season generously with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer. Place the apple, cut side down.
Prep the sausages
- Pat the sausages dry with a paper towel; prick in a few places with a fork, if desired.
Nest the sausages on the sheet pan[s] among the vegetables and apple.
Roast the vegetables, apple, and sausages
Roast, turning the sausages and apple and stirring the vegetables halfway through, until the sausages are cooked through and the vegetables and apple are tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer the sausages to a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes, then cut on the diagonal into 1-inch-thick slices. When the vegetables, apple, and sausages are almost done, prepare the dill vinaigrette.
Make the dill vinaigrette
- Coarsely chop the dill.
In a small bowl, stir together the honey-mustard vinaigrette base, dill, and 1 to 3 tablespoons oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the vegetables, apple, and sausages to individual plates. Drizzle with the dill vinaigrette and serve.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Drizzle the apple with oil and season.
- Toss the vegetables with oil and season.
- Stir the vinaigrette.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette.