In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sheet pan sweet and spicy chicken with eggplant and pineapple
Gluten-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Spicy, Mediterranean, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 400 Calories/Serving
When it comes to no-fuss meals, sheet pan dinners are the way to go. Thanks to our sweet chile glaze and anchovy-lime dressing, the chicken and vegetables sing with flavor.
In your bag
- Chicken options:
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- Sun Basket sweet chile glaze (honey - sambal oelek)
- Sun Basket anchovy-lime dressing (pineapple - lime juice - anchovy paste - garlic - palm nectar - fish sauce - toasted sesame oil - red chile flakes)
- 1 organic globe eggplant
- ¼ cup organic chopped pineapple
- 3 organic scallions
- ½ teaspoon black sesame seeds
Calories: 400, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 10g (15% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 135mg (45% DV), Sodium: 510mg (21% DV), Carbohydrates: 50g (17% DV), Total Sugars: 40g, Added Sugars: 28g (56% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Marinate the chicken
Prep and cook instructions are identical for both chicken options.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
Prep the vegetables and pineapple
- Remove the stem from the eggplant; cut the eggplant into 1-inch cubes.
- Drain any excess liquid from the pineapple and pat dry. Cut any large pieces in half.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal, keeping the light and dark green parts separate. Set aside the light parts for roasting and the dark green parts for garnish.
Roast the chicken, vegetables, and pineapple
Toast the sesame seeds
- Pat the pineapple dry.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment; brush with oil.
- Season the vegetables and pineapple for roasting.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and scallions.