In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sherry-Dijon Chicken & Kale
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 420 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Inspired by California’s best ingredients, grilled chicken, sautéed kale, artichokes, and mushrooms get sauced up in a sherry-mustard cream sauce. Robust flavor has never been simpler.
- Roasted vegetables (organic kale - organic mushrooms - organic onions - organic bell pepper - cooked artichokes - chicken stock - extra virgin olive oil - kosher salt - black pepper)
- Grilled antibiotic-free chicken breast
- Sherry-Dijon cream sauce (chicken stock - organic heavy cream - sherry cooking wine - unsalted butter - extra virgin olive oil - Dijon mustard - organic garlic - whole grain mustard - arrowroot powder - onion powder - dried dill)
- Italian cheese blend (mozzarella - provolone)
- Dried parsley
Nutrition per serving
Calories 420, Total Fat 24g (31% DV), Sat. Fat 9g (45% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 115mg (38% DV), Sodium 970mg (42% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 35g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.