In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Shrimp and mushroom cauliflower "risotto" with sweet pea pistou and mint
Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Carb-Conscious
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving
Topped with shellfish and cooked with mushrooms and pea pistou, this low-carb cauliflower “risotto” becomes a restaurant-worthy dish in about 20 minutes.
In your bag
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- ¼ pound organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 10 ounces organic cauliflower “rice”
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- ¼ cup organic peas
- Sunbasket sweet pea pistou (EVOO - peas - spinach - Parmesan cheese - garlic)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Calories: 580, Protein: 31g (62% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 40g (62% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 27g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 195mg (65% DV), Sodium: 1170mg (49% DV), Carbohydrates: 24g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the shellfish
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the shellfish cooks, prepare the shallots and mushrooms.
Cook the “risotto”
- Peel and finely chop the shallots.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
When the “risotto” is almost done, prepare the mint.
Prep the mint; finish the “risotto”
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely tear the leaves. Set aside half for garnish.
- Strip and tear the mint leaves.
- Measure the water for the “risotto.”
- Garnish with the mint.