In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Shrimp bucatini arrabbiata with mushrooms and green beans
Family-Friendly, Spicy, Mediterranean, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
This 20-minute pasta dinner reminds us of the Italian seaside, complete with briny shellfish, fresh green beans, and a kick from arrabbiata tomato sauce.
In your bag
- 5 ounces bucatini
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 3 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- ¼ pound organic green beans
- Sun Basket arrabbiata sauce base (tomatoes - tomato paste - garlic - sweet smoked paprika - cayenne)
- 1 tablespoon capers
Calories: 510, Protein: 33g (66% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 11g (17% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g (5% DV), Cholesterol: 200mg (67% DV), Sodium: 340mg (14% DV), Carbohydrates: 73g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the bucatini
While the water heats and the bucatini cooks, prepare the shellfish.
Prep and cook the shellfish
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Peel and finely chop enough shallots to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Cut the mushrooms into quarters.
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans if needed; cut the beans into 1-inch lengths.
If using, add ¼ cup [½ cup] white wine (from your pantry) and cook, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan, until thickened slightly, about 1 minute.
Finish the dish
Remove from the heat and stir in the bucatini, shellfish, and capers; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Time the pasta.
- Measure the shallots.
- Set the table.