In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Shrimp coconut curry with purple sweet potato
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 600 Calories/Serving
We added spring vegetables to this simple curry dish. The fresh flavors of snap peas, savoy cabbage, and basil perfectly balance the richness of the roasted potatoes and shrimp.
In your bag
- 1 purple sweet potato
- 1 yellow onion
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- ½ ounce fresh ginger
- 6 ounces savoy cabbage
- 1 cup snap peas
- Fresh basil
- 1 lime
- 1 cup shaved coconut
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 10 ounces wild gulf shrimp
- 1 cup coconut milk
Calories: 600, Protein: 26 g, Fiber: 12 g, Total Fat: 33 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 32 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6 g, Saturated Fat: 17 g, Cholesterol: 180 mg, Sodium: 1160 mg, Carbohydrates: 51 g, Added Sugars: 0 g.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables
- Scrub the sweet potato, halve lengthwise and cut into ¼-inch-thick half-moon slices.
- Peel the onion and thinly slice.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Peel and finely chop the ginger.
- Core and thinly slice the cabbage.
- Trim the ends and pull the strings from the snap peas.
- Coarsely chop the basil leaves. Discard the stems.
- Halve the lime; juice one half and cut the other half into wedges.
Toast the coconut
Roast the sweet potatoes
Make the curry