In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Shrimp linguine with romaine salad
2 Servings, 720 Calories/Serving
This riff on a classic shrimp scampi has a restaurant-quality elegance that belies how easy it is to make. The romaine with parmesan gives a nod to a classic Caesar salad without the heft.
In your bag
- 10 ounces shrimp
- 5 ounces linguine
- 1-2 leeks-white part only
- 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh thyme
- Italian parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1 romaine heart
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 ounce shredded parmesan
Wash produce before use
Season the shrimp; cook the linguine
In a 4-quart sauce pot, bring 3 quarts of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until just until, about 10 minutes.
While waiting for the water to come to a boil, prepare the vegetables.
Cook the leeks and the garlic
- Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and then into ¼-inch-thick half-moon slices. Rinse well in cold water to remove any dirt.
- Mince the garlic.
- Strip the thyme leaves from their stems.
- Chop the parsley.
- Zest and juice the lemon.
Cook the shrimp
Make the salad