In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 370 Calories/Serving
For this fast, light dish, poached shrimp is tossed with a mustardy New Orleans–style remoulade and served over a fresh green salad.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 1 organic lemon
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- Sunbasket red remoulade (EVOO - whole grain mustard - Dijon mustard - sweet paprika - Tabasco - anchovy paste - sherry vinegar - kosher salt)
- 2 or 3 sprigs organic fresh tarragon
- 2 organic celery ribs
- ¼ pound organic sweet mini peppers
- 3 organic scallions
- 3 ounces organic mixed greens or other leafy greens
Calories 370, Total Fat 24g (31% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 180mg (60% DV), Sodium 1340mg (58% DV), Total Carb. 15g (5% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 24g
Contains: Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the shallots
- Peel and finely chop enough shallots to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Juice the lemon. [Juice 1 lemon; save the remaining lemon.]
Poach the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp.
While the water heats and the shrimp cook, start preparing the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Strip the tarragon leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Chop the celery into ½-inch pieces.
- Remove the stems and seeds from the sweet mini peppers; cut the peppers into ½-inch pieces.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
Assemble the salad
- Measure the shallots.
- Juice the lemon.
- Stir the shallots and lemon juice.
- Assemble the salad.
- Garnish with the scallions.