In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Shrimp and glass noodle salad with lime vinaigrette
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 740 Calories/Serving
This quick Asian-inspired shrimp salad tossed with gluten-free “glass” noodles gets a bright touch from apple and our custom-made lime vinaigrette.
In your bag
- 5 ounces glass (sweet potato) noodles
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- 1 organic Granny Smith or other apple
- 3 organic scallions
- 1 organic Roma tomato
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- Sunbasket lime vinaigrette base (fresh lime juice - onion - Aleppo chile flakes)
- 3 ounces organic shredded Savoy or other cabbage
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo chile flakes (optional)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 740, Total Fat 37g (47% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 180mg (60% DV), Sodium 830mg (36% DV), Total Carb. 82g (30% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 22g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the glass noodles
While the water heats and the noodles cook, prepare the shellfish.
Prep and cook the shellfish
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the shrimp cook, start preparing the remaining ingredients.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
While the scallops cook, start preparing the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; toss the salad
- Core and thinly slice the apple.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal.
- Cut away the core from the tomato; cut the tomato into ½-inch-thick wedges.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Time the glass noodles.
- Stir the vinaigrette.
- Assemble the salad.