Shrimp tacos diablo with cabbage slaw and queso fresco
25 – 40 Minutes
These Baja-inspired gluten-free shrimp tacos require only one pan and take about half an hour to throw together.
In your bag
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 1 organic lime
- ¼ pound organic shredded Savoy or other cabbage
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeños (optional)
- Sun Basket diablo sauce (tomatoes - EVOO - tomato paste - fresh garlic - kosher salt - dried New Mexican chiles - coriander - dried Mexican oregano)
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 1 ounce queso fresco
Shrimp are naturally high in protein, low in fat, and an excellent source of vitamin B12 and the antioxidant mineral selenium. Because they’re also naturally a bit salty, we season them only lightly with salt.
Calories: 510, Protein: 31g (62% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 21g (32% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 220mg (73% DV), Sodium: 1010mg (42% DV), Carbohydrates: 36g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Crustacean shellfish
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.