In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Shrimp tikka masala with basmati rice, peas, and chard
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 520 Calories/Serving
Our mild house-made masala marinade makes it quick and easy to throw together this healthy version of a curry-house classic.
In your bag
- ¾ cup basmati rice
- ⅓ cup organic peas
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- Sun Basket masala marinade (water - curry powder - dried New Mexican chiles - ginger - garlic - turmeric)
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 5 ounces organic chopped chard
Calories: 520, Protein: 23g (46% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 140mg (47% DV), Sodium: 780mg (33% DV), Carbohydrates: 67g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 3g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
- Rinse the rice.
While the rice cooks, prepare the shrimp.
Marinate the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry.
While the shrimp marinate, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; cook the shrimp
- Cut the lemon into wedges for garnish.
- If desired, strip the cilantro leaves from the stems; coarsely chop half the cilantro and set aside the remaining sprigs or leaves for garnish.
Cook the chard
- Rinse the rice.
- Measure the water for the rice.
- Line a plate with paper towels for the shrimp.
- Measure the water for the marinade.
- Garnish the tikka masala with cilantro.