Sichuan dan dan noodles with ground pork and kale
30 – 40 Minutes
Re-create this famous Chinese noodle dish at home with subtly spicy chile oil–infused pork and superfood kale.
In your bag
- ½ teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns (optional)
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- ¾ pound fresh ramen noodles
- 1¼ pounds ground pork
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 10 ounces chopped kale
- Sun Basket dan dan noodle blend (gluten-free tamari - toasted sesame oil - cashew butter - rice vinegar - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - honey)
- ¼ cup roasted cashews
- 3 scallions
If the ramen noodles begin to clump after cooking, rinse them under cold water once more to separate them.
Calories: 710, Protein: 50g (100% DV), Fiber: 12g (48% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 85mg (28% DV), Sodium: 1540mg (64% DV), Carbohydrates: 68g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 9g, Added Sugars: (Honey): 6g (12% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ½ teaspoon kosher salt added to the recipe averages 240mg per serving, or 10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.