In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sicilian shrimp pappardelle with olives and orange
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 790 Calories/Serving
Cauliflower, olives, and Cara Cara oranges tossed with fresh pappardelle and shrimp evoke the sun-drenched neighborhoods of Palermo
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh pappardelle
- ½ head organic cauliflower
- 1 organic red onion
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 organic Cara Cara or other orange
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon Marash chile flakes
Calories 790, Total Fat 38g (49% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 235mg (78% DV), Sodium 1150mg (50% DV), Total Carb. 79g (29% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 35g
Contains: Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Cook the pappardelle
While the water heats and the pappardelle cooks, start the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Cut the cauliflower into enough 1-inch florets to measure 2 cups [3 cups], discarding any leaves or thick stalks. Save any remaining cauliflower for another use.
- Peel and thinly slice half the onion. Save the remaining onion for another use.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the shrimp.
Prep and cook the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the shrimp cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; finish the dish
- Cut the olives in half, checking for any pits.
- Using your hands or a sharp knife, peel the orange; cut the orange in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons. Discard any seeds.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Measure the cauliflower.
- Peel the orange by hand.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Garnish with the parsley.