In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sicilian shrimp pappardelle with olives and orange
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 790 Calories/Serving
Cauliflower, olives, and Cara Cara oranges tossed with fresh pappardelle and shrimp evoke the sun-drenched neighborhoods of Palermo
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh pappardelle
- ½ head organic cauliflower
- 1 organic red onion
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 organic Cara Cara or other orange
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon Marash chile flakes
Calories 790, Total Fat 38g (49% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 235mg (78% DV), Sodium 1150mg (50% DV), Total Carb. 79g (29% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 35g
Contains: Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the pappardelle
While the water heats and the pappardelle cooks, start the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Cut the cauliflower into enough 1-inch florets to measure 2 cups [3 cups], discarding any leaves or thick stalks. Save any remaining cauliflower for another use.
- Peel and thinly slice half the onion. Save the remaining onion for another use.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the shrimp.
Prep and cook the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the shrimp cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; finish the dish
- Cut the olives in half, checking for any pits.
- Using your hands or a sharp knife, peel the orange; cut the orange in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons. Discard any seeds.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Measure the cauliflower.
- Peel the orange by hand.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Garnish with the parsley.