In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Singapore stir-fried glass noodles with shrimp and snow peas
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 700 Calories/Serving
Gluten-free glass noodles, wild shrimp, and our flavor-packed stir-fry blend will transport you to the streets of Southeast Asia.
In your bag
- 5 ounces glass (mung bean) noodles
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild jumbo shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 scallions
- 2 ounces snow peas
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- ¼ pound shredded Savoy cabbage
- 2 ounces shredded carrots
- Sunbasket stir-fry blend (tamari - sesame oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger)
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
Calories 700, Total Fat 26g (33% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 335mg (112% DV), Sodium 1730mg (75% DV), Total Carb. 82g (30% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Eggs, Crustacean Shellfish, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt added to the recipe averages 240mg per serving, or 10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Wash produce before use
Cook the glass noodles
While the water heats and the noodles soak, prepare the shrimp.
Prep and cook the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry.
Prep the remaining stir-fry ingredients
- Remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the bell pepper; thinly slice the pepper.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; cut 4 scallions on the diagonal into 2-inch pieces. Thinly slice the remaining 2 scallions for garnish.
- Trim the ends from the snow peas; cut the snow peas in half on the diagonal.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. With a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.
Cook the stir-fry
Stir in the noodles, stir-fry blend, and rice vinegar and cook until the noodles are warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, toss in the shrimp, and season to taste with salt and pepper.