In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Singapore stir-fried glass noodles with shrimp and snow peas
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 700 Calories/Serving
Gluten-free glass noodles, wild shrimp, and our flavor-packed stir-fry blend will transport you to the streets of Southeast Asia.
In your bag
- 5 ounces glass (mung bean) noodles
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild jumbo shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 scallions
- 2 ounces snow peas
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- ¼ pound shredded Savoy cabbage
- 2 ounces shredded carrots
- Sunbasket stir-fry blend (tamari - sesame oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger)
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
Calories 700, Total Fat 26g (33% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 335mg (112% DV), Sodium 1730mg (75% DV), Total Carb. 82g (30% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Eggs, Crustacean Shellfish, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the glass noodles
While the water heats and the noodles soak, prepare the shrimp.
Prep and cook the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry.
Prep the remaining stir-fry ingredients
- Remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the bell pepper; thinly slice the pepper.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; cut 4 scallions on the diagonal into 2-inch pieces. Thinly slice the remaining 2 scallions for garnish.
- Trim the ends from the snow peas; cut the snow peas in half on the diagonal.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. With a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.
Cook the stir-fry
Stir in the noodles, stir-fry blend, and rice vinegar and cook until the noodles are warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, toss in the shrimp, and season to taste with salt and pepper.