In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Singapore stir-fried glass noodles with shrimp and snow peas
2 Servings, 630 Calories/Serving
Inspired by Singapore street food, these mung bean glass noodles are tossed with shrimp and a colorful array of vegetables for a simple, gluten-free family meal.
In your bag
- 10 ounces glass (mung bean) noodles
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 scallions
- ¼ pound snow peas
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 6 ounces shredded Savoy cabbage
- ¼ pound shredded carrots
- Sunbasket stir-fry blend (gluten-free tamari - sesame oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger)
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
Calories 630, Total Fat 24g (31% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 295mg (98% DV), Sodium 1560mg (68% DV), Total Carb. 77g (28% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 26g
Contains: Eggs, Crustacean Shellfish, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the noodles
While the water heats and the noodles soak, prepare the shrimp.
Prep and cook the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry.
Prep the vegetables; cook the eggs
- Remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the bell pepper; thinly slice the bell pepper.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; cut 4 scallions on the diagonal into 2-inch pieces. Thinly slice the remaining 2 scallions for garnish.
- Trim the ends from the snow peas; cut the snow peas in half on the diagonal.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Using a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended.
Cook the vegetables
Stir in the noodles, eggs, stir-fry blend, and rice vinegar and cook until the noodles are warmed through and the eggs are set, 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat, toss in the shrimp, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Rinse the noodles with cold water.
- Measure out the oil.
- Season the dish to taste.
- Garnish with scallions.
- Monitor the cooking times.