Sizzling ginger-scallion sole with bok choy and jasmine rice
30 – 40 Minutes
You’d never know from its brilliant simplicity, but this easy sole infused with ginger and scallions is inspired by Chinese banquet-style whole-fish platters.
In your bag
- 1½ ounces dried shiitake mushrooms
- ¾ cup jasmine rice
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 3 scallions
- 3 or 4 heads baby bok choy
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 2 sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free tamari
Working with hot oil requires special care: do not allow water (either in the pan or on the spoon) near the oil once it’s hot, as the oil will spatter.
Protein: 30g (60% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 27g (42% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 16g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 1130mg (47% DV), Carbohydrates: 94g (31% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish, Soybeans