In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Smoky paprika–lime wings and broccoli slaw with ranch dressing
Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Carb-Conscious
2 Servings, 740 Calories/Serving
These crave-worthy wings tossed in our custom spice blend roast in the oven while you finish the ranch-dressed broccoli slaw.
In your bag
- 1¼ pounds chicken wings
- Sun Basket smoky paprika spice blend (sumac - sweet smoked paprika - baharat)
- 9 ounces organic broccoli slaw
- Sun Basket ranch dressing (Greek yogurt - paleo mayo - garlic - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper - dried dill)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Calories: 740, Protein: 57g (114% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 52g (80% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 12g (60% DV), Cholesterol: 330mg (110% DV), Sodium: 570mg (24% DV), Carbohydrates: 11g (4% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and roast the chicken wings
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper and rub with the smoky paprika spice blend.
When the wings are almost done, prepare the broccoli slaw.
Make the broccoli slaw
Finish the wings
- Assemble the slaw.
- Set a timer for the wings.
- Toss the wings with the lime juice.