In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Smoky shredded-chicken tacos with mango salsa
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 610 Calories/Serving
Paprika does a great job of imitating a smoked flavor in these mango salsa’d chicken tacos. The silky, sunny fruit shines when hit with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
In your bag
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- Sunbasket smoky chili spice blend (chili powder - coriander - cumin - sweet smoked paprika - granulated garlic)
- 1 organic mango
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 1 organic lime
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeños (optional)
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- ¼ cup roasted pumpkin seeds
Nutrition per serving
Calories 610, Total Fat 21g (27% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 125mg (42% DV), Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 59g (21% DV), Fiber 10g (36% DV), Total Sugars 27g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 49g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season with salt, if desired, and pepper and the smoky chili spice blend.
While the chicken cooks and cools, prepare the mango salsa.
Make the mango salsa
- Trim the ends from the mango; cut away the peel, then cut the flesh away from the pit. Cut the fruit into ½-inch chunks.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Juice half the lime; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Juice 1 lime; cut 1 lime into wedges.]
- If using, coarsely chop the jalapeños. Wash your hands after handling.
Warm the tortillas
- Time the chicken.
- Juice the lime.
- Set out the taco ingredients.
- Assemble their own tacos.