In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon tacos with cabbage slaw, guacamole, and chipotle yogurt
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
Our spin on the Southern California classic replaces the typical fried fish and mayo-drenched slaw with sautéed fish and a kick from chipotle Greek yogurt.
- In your bag
- Fish options:
- Wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets
- Sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets
- Wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets
- Organic lime
- Mi Rancho Artisan tortillas
- Sunbasket cabbage slaw (organic shredded cabbage - organic shredded carrots - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt - black pepper)
- Sunbasket guacamole (avocado - lime juice - kosher salt - ascorbic acid - black pepper)
- Sunbasket spicy chipotle yogurt (organic Greek yogurt - chipotle chile powder - sweet smoked paprika)
Calories: 760, Protein: 54g (108% DV), Fiber: 12g (48% DV), Total Fat: 28g (43% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 135mg (45% DV), Sodium: 1350mg (56% DV), Carbohydrates: 68g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the salmon
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, prepare the lime.
Prep the lime and warm the tortillas
- Cut the lime into wedges for garnish.