In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Salmon tacos with cabbage slaw, guacamole, and chipotle yogurt
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
Our spin on the Southern California classic replaces the typical fried fish and mayo-drenched slaw with sautéed fish and a kick from chipotle Greek yogurt.
- In your bag
- Fish options:
- Wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets
- Sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets
- Wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets
- Organic lime
- Mi Rancho Artisan tortillas
- Sunbasket cabbage slaw (organic shredded cabbage - organic shredded carrots - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt - black pepper)
- Sunbasket guacamole (avocado - lime juice - kosher salt - ascorbic acid - black pepper)
- Sunbasket spicy chipotle yogurt (organic Greek yogurt - chipotle chile powder - sweet smoked paprika)
Calories 760, Total Fat 28g (36% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 135mg (45% DV), Sodium 1350mg (59% DV), Total Carb. 68g (25% DV), Fiber 12g (43% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 54g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the salmon
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, prepare the lime.
Prep the lime and warm the tortillas
- Cut the lime into wedges for garnish.