Sole almondine with roasted broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes

In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.

Sole almondine with roasted broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes

One-Pan Meal

Sole almondine with roasted broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes

Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Lean & Clean, <600 Calories, Protein Plus

2 Servings, 440 Calories/Serving

20–30 Minutes

You’ll need only one sheet pan and 20 minutes to cook up this paleo seafood dinner. Roasted lemon halves add an elegant finishing touch your guests will love.

Get delicious recipes with organic produce and clean ingredients delivered

View our meal plans

In your bag

1 bag serves 2 (2 bags serve 4)
Sunbasket is proud to source the organic ingredients indicated below. On the rare occasion we are unable to meet our organic promise, we'll put a note in your bag.
  • ½ ounce sun-dried tomato strips (not in oil)
  • ¾ pound broccoli
  • 1 lemon
  • 2 wild sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
  • 1 pasture-raised organic egg
  • ⅓ cup sliced almonds
  • 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
  • ½ teaspoon Urfa chile flakes (optional)

Nutrition per serving

Calories 440, Total Fat 28g (36% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 140mg (47% DV), Sodium 500mg (22% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Eggs, Fish, Tree Nuts

Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten.

*Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.


2-serving instructions (4-serving modifications in red)

Wash produce before use


Soak the sun-dried tomatoes

Heat the oven to 400°F.
  • In a small bowl, soak the sun-dried tomatoes in very hot tap water until softened, 10 to 15 minutes.
While the tomatoes soak, prepare the broccoli and the sole.


Prep and start roasting the broccoli

  • Cut the broccoli into 1-inch florets; trim off any coarse stems.
  • Cut the lemon in half crosswise.
On one end of a sheet pan, toss the broccoli with 2 teaspoons oil and season with salt and pepper; spread in an even layer. Place the lemon halves, cut sides down, on the pan. Roast until the broccoli is starting to soften, 6 to 8 minutes.
While the broccoli roasts, prepare the sole.


Prep and roast the sole; finish the broccoli

  • Pat the sole dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt and pepper.
  • Crack the egg into a shallow bowl. With a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended; season with salt and pepper.
Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Drizzle the other end of the pan with 1 teaspoon oil. Dip the sole into the egg; let the excess drip off. Place the sole on the pan and sprinkle the fish with the almonds in an even layer. Return to the oven and roast until the almonds are lightly browned, the sole is opaque and flaky, and the broccoli is browned and just tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
While the sole and broccoli roast, prepare the sun-dried tomato topping and garnish.


Prep the sun-dried tomato topping and garnish

  • Drain the sun-dried tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes.
  • Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
In a small bowl, stir together the sun-dried tomatoes, 1 tablespoon oil, and as much Urfa chile as you like; season to taste with salt and pepper.


Transfer the sole and broccoli to individual plates. Sprinkle the sole with the parsley and spoon the sun-dried tomato topping over the broccoli. Serve with the roasted lemon.