In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sole almondine with roasted broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Lean & Clean, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 440 Calories/Serving
You’ll need only one sheet pan and 20 minutes to cook up this paleo seafood dinner. Roasted lemon halves add an elegant finishing touch your guests will love.
In your bag
- ½ ounce sun-dried tomato strips (not in oil)
- ¾ pound broccoli
- 1 lemon
- 2 wild sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 pasture-raised organic egg
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ teaspoon Urfa chile flakes (optional)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 440, Total Fat 28g (36% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 140mg (47% DV), Sodium 500mg (22% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Eggs, Fish, Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Soak the sun-dried tomatoes
- In a small bowl, soak the sun-dried tomatoes in very hot tap water until softened, 10 to 15 minutes.
Prep and start roasting the broccoli
- Cut the broccoli into 1-inch florets; trim off any coarse stems.
- Cut the lemon in half crosswise.
While the broccoli roasts, prepare the sole.
Prep and roast the sole; finish the broccoli
- Pat the sole dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Crack the egg into a shallow bowl. With a whisk or fork, lightly beat until just blended; season with salt and pepper.
While the sole and broccoli roast, prepare the sun-dried tomato topping and garnish.
Prep the sun-dried tomato topping and garnish
- Drain the sun-dried tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.