In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sole arrabbiata with fennel and wilted broccoli leaves
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 430 Calories/Serving
This paleo and gluten-free one-pan spin on a coastal Italian classic takes only about 15 minutes to make but yields full, complex flavors.
In your bag
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Fish options:
- 2 wild skinless sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised rainbow trout fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Sunbasket herbed marinara (tomatoes - garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - onion powder - kosher salt - dried oregano - black pepper - dried thyme)
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 1 bunch organic broccoli leaves (about ¾ pound)
- 1 organic fennel bulb
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
Calories 430, Total Fat 25g (32% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 800mg (35% DV), Total Carb. 31g (11% DV), Fiber 10g (36% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 23g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Cook the arrabbiata sauce and fish
- Set aside half the sherry vinegar for the vegetables.
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the arrabbiata sauce and fish cook, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Remove any coarse stems from the broccoli leaves; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Cut the fennel lengthwise into quarters and cut away the core; thinly slice the quarters lengthwise.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
- Measure the sherry vinegar.
- Measure the water for the arrabbiata sauce.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).