In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sole arrabbiata and squash ribbon salad
Paleo, Spicy, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 490 Calories/Serving
This paleo and gluten-free spin on a coastal Italian classic takes just 15 minutes to make but yields full, complex flavors.
In your bag
- Fish options:
- 2 wild skinless sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Sun Basket arrabbiata sauce base (tomatoes - garlic - sweet smoked paprika - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - onion powder - kosher salt - dried oregano - cayenne - black pepper - dried thyme)
- 1 organic yellow squash or zucchini
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
Calories: 490, Protein: 22g (44% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 37g (57% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 21g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 630mg (26% DV), Carbohydrates: 22g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (walnut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the fish arrabbiata
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel. Cut the sole crosswise into 2-inch-wide strips, the halibut, salmon, or snapper into ½-inch-wide strips; if using snapper, discard the skin if desired. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Make the squash ribbon salad
- Lay the squash flat. Trim and discard the round end. Holding the stem end secure, using a peeler, shave the squash lengthwise into thin ribbons. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Time the cooking
- Pat the squash ribbons dry.
- Assemble the squash ribbon salad.