In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sole with chimichurri and honey-lime fruit salad
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 440 Calories/Serving
This meal provides the types of nutrients you need to live a long life, including plenty of antioxidants from the fruits and vegetables and lean protein from the fish.
In your bag
- 2 organic plums or other stone fruit
- ¼ pound organic red or other grapes
- 3 organic scallions
- 1 organic jalapeño or other fresh chile (optional)
- Sunbasket honey-lime vinaigrette base (lime juice - onion - honey - Aleppo chile flakes)
- Fish options:
- 2 wild skinless sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 ounce pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 3 ounces organic mixed greens or other leafy greens
- Sunbasket chimichurri (EVOO - parsley - red wine vinegar - cilantro - garlic - cumin - kosher salt)
Calories: 440, Protein: 18g (36% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 33g (51% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 23g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 770mg (32% DV), Carbohydrates: 28g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 21g, Added Sugars: 4g (8% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the fruit salad
- Cut the plums in half and remove the pits; coarsely chop the fruit.
- Cut the grapes in half.
- Cut the green parts off the scallions and thinly slice; save the white parts for another use.
- If using the jalapeño, remove the stem, ribs, and seeds; finely chop the jalapeño. Wash your hands after handling.
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season the sole lightly with salt and pepper, the snapper or salmon generously.
While the fish cooks, prepare the mixed greens.
Assemble the mixed greens
- Coarsely chop the olives, checking for any pits.
- Stir the vinaigrette.
- Time the fish.
- Assemble the mixed greens.
- Top the fish with chimichurri.