In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sole with spicy green harissa and charred carrot salad
Paleo, Mediterranean, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Lean & Clean, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 410 Calories/Serving
Green harissa brings fragrant North African flavor to a simple one-pan seafood dinner that’s perfect for a quick, throw-together meal or elegant date-night in.
In your bag
- 7 ounces organic baby carrots
- 1 organic celery rib
- 1 ounce pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 1 head organic escarole or other chicory lettuce
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons currants
- Seafood options:
- 2 wild sole fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- Sun Basket spicy green harissa (EVOO - parsley - lemon juice - cilantro - kosher salt - cumin - cayenne - sweet smoked paprika)
Calories: 410, Protein: 23g (46% DV), Fiber: 14g (56% DV), Total Fat: 34g (52% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 17g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 800mg (33% DV), Carbohydrates: 28g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (almond)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the charred carrot salad
- Scrub or peel the carrots and trim the ends; cut the carrots in half lengthwise, then on the diagonal into ½-inch pieces.
- Cut the celery on the diagonal into ½-inch pieces.
- Cut the olives in half, checking for any pits.
- Trim the root end from the escarole; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Coarsely chop the almonds for garnish.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the seafood.
Prep and cook the seafood
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season the sole lightly with salt and pepper, the halibut generously.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
- Scrub the carrots.
- Time the seafood.
- Sprinkle the almonds.