In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Dolores' sopa de fideo
Soy-Free, Family-Friendly, Vegan, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
Toasted noodles, a spiced tomato broth, and an avocado garnish come together fast in this traditional plant-based Mexican soup.
In your bag
- 5 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 cup cooked pinto beans
- Sun Basket sopa de fideo base (fire-roasted tomatoes - tomato paste - chili powder - coriander - cumin - sweet paprika - granulated garlic)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 organic avocado
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
Calories: 760, Protein: 22g (44% DV), Fiber: 21g (84% DV), Total Fat: 26g (40% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 16g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 530mg (22% DV), Carbohydrates: 115g (38% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the sopa de fideo
- Break the spaghetti into bite-size pieces.
- Rinse the pinto beans.
While the sopa cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the garnishes; warm the tortillas
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit, scoop out the flesh, and cut the flesh into ½-inch pieces.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Break the spaghetti into pieces.
- Rinse the beans.
- Measure the water for the soup.
- Scoop out the avocado.
- Garnish the soup.