In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
South Carolina BBQ pork sliders with carrot-raisin slaw
2 Servings, 610 Calories/Serving
Serve up some big South Carolina flavor with this finger-licking good dish—from the juicy, melt-in-your-mouth BBQ pork to the sweet carrot-raisin slaw.
In your bag
- 1 organic celery rib
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Sun Basket “creamy” slaw dressing (paleo mayo - honey - apple cider vinegar - celery seeds)
- 4 slider buns
- 10 ounces braised pork shoulder
- Sun Basket South Carolina BBQ blend (Dijon mustard - honey - vegan Worcestershire - balsamic vinegar - brown sugar - sweet smoked paprika - black pepper - cayenne)
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeños (optional)
Calories: 610, Protein: 34g (68% DV), Fiber: 4g (16% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 95mg (32% DV), Sodium: 1180mg (49% DV), Carbohydrates: 70g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 35g, Added Sugars: 27g (54% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the carrot-raisin slaw
- Thinly slice the celery on the diagonal.
Toast the buns
Heat the pork
Assemble the sliders
- Assemble the carrot-raisin slaw.
- Season the slaw to taste.
- Measure the oil for the pork.
- Time the pork.