In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
South Carolina mustard BBQ pork sliders with carrot-raisin slaw
2 Servings, 520 Calories/Serving
Serve up big South Carolina flavor with these Dijon BBQ–sauced pork sliders and carrot-raisin slaw—you’ll have Southern-inspired barbecue in just 20 minutes.
In your bag
- 1 organic celery rib
- ¼ pound organic shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Sunbasket slaw dressing (paleo mayo - honey - apple cider vinegar - celery seeds)
- 4 slider buns
- 10 ounces braised pork shoulder (contains pork and spices)
- Sunbasket South Carolina mustard BBQ blend (Dijon mustard - honey - vegan Worcestershire - balsamic vinegar - brown sugar - sweet smoked paprika - black pepper - cayenne)
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeños (optional)
Calories 520, Total Fat 19g (24% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 60mg (20% DV), Sodium 990mg (43% DV), Total Carb. 63g (23% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 28g (Incl. 13g Added Sugars, 26% DV), Protein 23g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the carrot-raisin slaw
- Trim the ends from the celery. Thinly slice the celery on the diagonal.
Toast the buns
Heat the pork
Assemble the sliders
- Stir the carrot-raisin slaw.
- Season the slaw with salt and pepper.
- Time the pork.