In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Southwestern skillet enchiladas with sunny-side up eggs
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 850 Calories/Serving
You don’t have to fire up the oven to enjoy these hearty Southwestern-style enchiladas, packed with lean ground turkey and mild green chiles.
In your bag
- 1 yellow onion
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- 1 cup cooked pinto beans
- Southwestern spice blend (dried oregano - ground coriander - granulated garlic)
- 2 tablespoons diced mild green chiles
- 1½ cups diced tomatoes
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (Monterey Jack - sharp cheddar - queso blanco - asadero)
- Fresh cilantro
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
Total Fat 41g (53% DV), Sat. Fat 12g (60% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 300mg (100% DV), Sodium 610mg (27% DV), Total Carb. 64g (23% DV), Fiber 13g (46% DV), Total Sugars 14g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 53g
Contains: Milk, Eggs
Wash produce before use
Make the enchilada sauce
- Peel and coarsely chop the yellow onion.
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rinse the pinto beans.
While the sauce cooks, heat the tortillas.
Warm the tortillas
- Remove 6 tortillas from the package; save the rest for another use.
Assemble and cook the enchiladas
While the enchiladas cook, prepare the garnish and the eggs.
Prep the garnish and cook the eggs
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.