Southwestern skillet enchiladas with sunny-side up eggs
30 – 40 Minutes
You don’t have to fire up the oven to enjoy these hearty Southwestern-style enchiladas, packed with lean ground turkey and mild green chiles.
In your bag
- 1 yellow onion
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- 1 cup cooked pinto beans
- Southwestern spice blend (dried oregano - ground coriander - granulated garlic)
- 2 tablespoons diced mild green chiles
- 1½ cups diced tomatoes
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (Monterey Jack - sharp cheddar - queso blanco - asadero)
- Fresh cilantro
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
The most prized green chiles in New Mexico are Hatch chiles. They come into season in the fall, and people drive from all over the area to roadside stalls to purchase them.
Protein: 53g (106% DV), Fiber: 13g (52% DV), Total Fat: 41g (63% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 12g (60% DV), Cholesterol: 300mg (100% DV), Sodium: 610mg (25% DV), Carbohydrates: 64g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 14g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs