In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Southwestern skillet enchiladas with sunny-side up eggs
2 Servings, 850 Calories/Serving
You don’t have to fire up the oven to enjoy these hearty Southwestern-style enchiladas, packed with lean ground turkey and mild green chiles.
In your bag
- 1 yellow onion
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- 1 cup cooked pinto beans
- Southwestern spice blend (dried oregano - ground coriander - granulated garlic)
- 2 tablespoons diced mild green chiles
- 1½ cups diced tomatoes
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (Monterey Jack - sharp cheddar - queso blanco - asadero)
- Fresh cilantro
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
Protein: 53g (106% DV), Fiber: 13g (52% DV), Total Fat: 41g (63% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 12g (60% DV), Cholesterol: 300mg (100% DV), Sodium: 610mg (25% DV), Carbohydrates: 64g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 14g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs
Wash produce before use
Make the enchilada sauce
- Peel and coarsely chop the yellow onion.
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rinse the pinto beans.
While the sauce cooks, heat the tortillas.
Warm the tortillas
- Remove 6 tortillas from the package; save the rest for another use.
Assemble and cook the enchiladas
While the enchiladas cook, prepare the garnish and the eggs.
Prep the garnish and cook the eggs
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.