Spanish chickpea and cauliflower stew with black garlic
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
Aged black garlic is the secret ingredient in this hearty vegetable stew, adding deep caramel flavor to the soup’s base. Nutty chickpeas, golden cauliflower and fingerling potatoes add healthy fiber.
In your bag
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves black garlic
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 poblano pepper
- 3 ounces french fingerling potatoes. 1 cup chickpeas
- 10 ounces golden cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 ounces vegetable stock
- Small bunch dill
*Deseed and dice poblano pepper.
*Slice potatoes in ¼-inch rounds.