In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Speedy herbed pork and soba noodle salad with blackberry-miso dressing
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
This colorful soba noodle salad featuring marjoram-seasoned pork and a rainbow of produce, from crunchy carrots to tart blackberries, is ready in a snap.
In your bag
- 5 ounces soba noodles (buckwheat - wheat)
- 2 pork blade steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 6 ounces organic blackberries or other berries
- Sunbasket miso-maple glaze (miso - maple syrup - gluten-free tamari - rice vinegar - sesame oil)
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- Sesame seed blend (white sesame seeds - black sesame seeds)
Calories: 640, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 23g (35% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 60mg (20% DV), Sodium: 1070mg (45% DV), Carbohydrates: 78g (26% DV), Total Sugars: 15g, Added Sugars: (maple syrup): 5g (10% DV).
Contains: Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the soba noodles
While the water heats and the noodles cook, prepare the pork.
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel. Cut the pork crosswise into 1-inch-wide strips, then cut the strips crosswise into 1-inch pieces; season lightly with salt and pepper and the marjoram.
While the pork cooks, prepare the dressing.
Prep and cook the blackberry-miso dressing
- Cut the blackberries in half; set aside half the blackberries for the salad.
Toss the noodle salad
- Time the noodles.
- Divide the blackberries.
- Toss the noodle salad.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds.