In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spicy barbacoa pulled-pork sliders with mango slaw
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
Smoky chipotle and optional pickled jalapeño bring the flavors of open-flame cooking to our 20-minute pulled-pork sliders, cooled with a mango slaw.
In your bag
- 1 organic lemon
- 3 or 4 organic radishes (about ¼ pound total)
- 1 organic mango
- 3 ounces organic shredded green or other cabbage
- 4 slider buns
- Sun Basket spicy chipotle barbacoa glaze (tomato paste - Dijon mustard - chipotle chiles in gluten-free adobo - maple syrup - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt - cinnamon)
- 10 ounces braised pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeños (optional)
Calories: 570, Protein: 36g (72% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 85mg (28% DV), Sodium: 960mg (40% DV), Carbohydrates: 71g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 29g, Added Sugars: 4g (8% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the mango slaw
- Juice the lemon. [Juice 1 lemon; save the remaining lemon.]
- Cut the radishes in half, then cut the halves into thin half-moons.
- Trim the ends from the mango; cut away the peel, then cut the flesh away from the pit. Thinly slice the halves.
Toast the buns
Heat the pork
- Set aside half the barbacoa glaze for serving.
- Juice the lemon.
- Assemble the slaw.
- Measure the oil for cooking the pork.
- Place the bun bottoms on plates.