In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spicy funghi flatbreads with fresh mozzarella and green olives
Soy-Free, Vegetarian, Spicy
2 Servings, 740 Calories/Serving
This thin-crust mushroom flatbread topped with a frisée salad and briny Castelvetrano olives delivers the classic pizza and salad combo all in one bite.
In your bag
- ¼ pound organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- ¼ pound fresh mozzarella
- 2 Atoria’s Family Bakery whole grain lavash flatbreads
- Sunbasket arrabbiata sauce base (tomatoes - garlic - sweet smoked paprika - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - extra virgin olive oil - onion powder - kosher salt - dried oregano - cayenne - black pepper - dried thyme)
- 1 head organic frisée or other chicory lettuce
- ¼ cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
Calories 740, Total Fat 45g (58% DV), Sat. Fat 11g (55% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 40mg (13% DV), Sodium 1010mg (44% DV), Total Carb. 64g (23% DV), Fiber 11g (39% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 23g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the mushrooms
Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the mushrooms into ¼-inch-thick slices.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] oil until hot but not smoking. Add the mushrooms, season generously with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown and soften, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Assemble and bake the flatbreads
- Tear the mozzarella into bite-size pieces.
On a sheet pan, place the flatbreads side by side. Spread as much arrabbiata sauce base as you like evenly over the flatbreads, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges; season with salt and pepper and drizzle each flatbread with 1 teaspoon oil. Top each with the mushrooms and mozzarella and season with salt and pepper. Bake until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. Meanwhile, prepare the salad.
Make the frisée salad; finish the flatbreads
- Trim the root end from the frisée; coarsely chop the frisée.
- Coarsely chop the olives, checking for any pits.
In a medium bowl, toss together the frisée, olives, and 2 teaspoons [4 tsp] oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Top the flatbreads with the frisée salad and cut into pieces.
Transfer the funghi flatbreads to individual plates and serve any remaining frisée salad on the side.
- Tear the mozzarella.
- Assemble the frisée salad.
- Top the flatbreads with the frisée salad.