In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spicy funghi flatbreads with fresh mozzarella and green olives
Spicy, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 750 Calories/Serving
This super-quick thin-crust mushroom flatbread topped with a frisée salad delivers the classic pizza and salad combo all in one bite.
In your bag
- ¼ pound organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- ¼ pound fresh mozzarella
- 2 whole grain pizza lavash
- Sun Basket spicy-smoky tomato blend (tomatoes - tomato paste - garlic - sweet smoked paprika - cayenne)
- 1 head organic frisée or other chicory lettuce
- ¼ cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
Calories: 750, Protein: 23g (46% DV), Fiber: 12g (48% DV), Total Fat: 45g (69% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 11g (55% DV), Cholesterol: 40mg (13% DV), Sodium: 870mg (36% DV), Carbohydrates: 63g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the mushrooms
- Cut the mushrooms into ¼-inch-thick slices.
Assemble and bake the flatbreads
- Tear the mozzarella into bite-size pieces.
While the flatbreads bake, prepare the salad.
Make the frisée salad; finish the flatbreads
- Trim the root end from the frisée; coarsely chop the frisée.
- Coarsely chop the olives, checking for any pits.
Top the flatbreads with the frisée salad and cut into pieces.
- Tear the mozzarella.
- Assemble the frisée salad.
- Top the flatbreads with the frisée salad.