In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spicy Mexican scramble & Orange-almond smoothies
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 520 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- 1 chipotle chile in gluten-free adobo (optional)
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- Fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced green chiles
- Scramble spice blend (cumin - granulated garlic)
- 2 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas (optional)
- 2 Cara Cara oranges
- 1 cup almond milk
- Vanilla-maple blend (maple syrup - vanilla extract)
- ¼ cup raw almonds
Calories 270, Protein: 13 g, Total Fat: 16 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 8.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5 g, Saturated Fat: 3.5 g, Cholesterol: 325 mg, Carbohydrates: 18 g, Fiber: 2 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 480 mg
Calories 250, Protein: 6 g, Total Fat: 11 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 6 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5 g, Saturated Fat: 0.5 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 31 g, Fiber: 6 g, Added Sugar (Maple Syrup): 6 g, Sodium: 75 mg
Contains: tree nuts
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the scramble
- If using, finely chop the chipotle.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper and lightly beat.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
Warm the tortillas
Prepare the smoothies
- Peel the oranges. Cut them in half crosswise, then separate into segments. Discard any seeds.