Thai-style salmon in spicy red curry
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Spicy
25 – 40 Minutes
Keep those take-out menus in the drawer. You’ll have this knockout gluten-free curry on the table in no time using traditional Thai pantry ingredients.
In your bag
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 1 wedge organic Savoy or other cabbage (about ¾ pound)
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh Thai (or Italian) basil
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste (contains soybeans and crustacean shellfish)
- ¾ cup coconut milk
Coconut milk is made from the white meat of the coconut, finely ground and soaked in water. As it soaks, a layer of coconut cream rises to the top and is then skimmed off, while the remaining liquid is strained. It’s a popular base for Thai-style curries such as this one.
Calories: 430, Protein: 36g (72% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 85mg (28% DV), Sodium: 180mg (8% DV), Carbohydrates: 35g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 14g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish, Crustacean shellfish, Tree Nuts, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.