In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Thai-style salmon in spicy red curry
Dairy-Free, Spicy, Gluten-Free, Carb-Conscious, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 500 Calories/Serving
Keep those take-out menus in the drawer. Using traditional Thai pantry ingredients, we’ve created a knockout curry dish that comes together in about 30 minutes.
In your bag
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 1 wedge organic Savoy or other cabbage (about ½ pound)
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh Thai basil
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste (contains shrimp)
- ¾ cup coconut milk
Calories: 500, Protein: 42g (84% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 15g (75% DV), Cholesterol: 135mg (45% DV), Sodium: 940mg (39% DV), Carbohydrates: 18g (6% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (shrimp), Tree Nuts (coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and start cooking the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the fish cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining curry ingredients
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Cut away any core from the cabbage; thinly slice the cabbage.
- Juice half the lime; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Juice 1 lime; cut the remaining lime into wedges.]
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Cook the curry; finish the fish
Add the fish (skin side up for the skin-on salmon) and cook until the flesh is flaky and cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in the lime juice and basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Juice the lime.
- Strip the basil leaves.
- Measure the water for the curry.