In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spicy sausage flatbreads with harissa, mozzarella, and garlic yogurt
2 Servings, 870 Calories/Serving
Our spicy house-made harissa and mild sausage make a delicious team in these easy-to-prep flatbreads topped with fresh mozzarella and garlicky, minty yogurt.
In your bag
- 2 fresh mild Italian pork sausages (about ¼ pound each)
- 1 organic red onion
- ¼ pound fresh mozzarella
- 2 whole wheat flatbreads
- Sun Basket harissa (tomatoes - champagne vinegar - tomato paste - harissa powder - maple syrup - cumin - coriander - cayenne)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- Sun Basket garlic yogurt (Greek yogurt - fresh garlic)
Calories: 870, Protein: 44g (88% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 33g (51% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 13g (65% DV), Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV), Sodium: 1140mg (48% DV), Carbohydrates: 93g (31% DV), Total Sugars: 9g, Added Sugars: (maple syrup, lavash contains added sugar): 1g (2% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the sausages and onion
- Pat the sausages dry with a paper towel; prick in a few places with a fork.
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
While the sausages and onion cook, prepare the mozzarella and the flatbreads.
Assemble and bake the flatbreads
- Tear the mozzarella into 1-inch pieces.
While the flatbreads cook, prepare the garlic yogurt.
Finish the garlic yogurt
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for garnish.
- Measure the onion.
- Tear the mozzarella.
- Brush the flatbreads with oil.
- Strip the mint leaves.
- Stir the garlic yogurt.