In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spicy yuba noodle stir-fry with citrus-miso dressing and mango
Dairy-Free, Lean & Clean, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Spicy
2 Servings, 440 Calories/Serving
If you haven’t tried yuba yet, you’re in for a flavor fest. These gluten-free noodles pack a spicy and savory punch, while providing plenty of plant-based protein in this Japanese stir-fry.
In your bag
- 6 ounces organic sweet mini peppers
- 1 organic mango
- 2 ounces organic sugar snap or snow peas
- ¼ pound Hodo organic spicy yuba noodles
- 3 ounces organic shredded green or other cabbage
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- ¼ cup shelled edamame
- Sunbasket citrus-miso dressing (orange juice - toasted sesame oil - miso - lemon juice - gluten-free tamari)
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
Calories 440, Total Fat 17g (26% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 790mg (33% DV), Total Carb. 56g (19% DV), Fiber 13g (52% DV), Total Sugars 33g (Incl. 1g Added Sugars, 2% DV), Protein 20g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients
- Remove the stems and seeds from the sweet mini peppers; cut the peppers into ¼-inch-wide strips.
- Trim the ends from the mango; cut away the peel, then cut the flesh away from the pit into halves. Cut the halves into matchsticks for garnish.
- Trim the ends from the snap or snow peas if needed; thinly slice the pods lengthwise for garnish.
Cook the stir-fry
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 to 2 teaspoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add the sweet mini peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the yuba noodles, cabbage, carrots, and edamame and cook, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are heated through and the cabbage starts to wilt, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the citrus-miso dressing and toss to coat. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the yuba noodles and vegetables to individual bowls. Garnish with the mango, snap peas, and sesame seeds and serve.
- Measure the oil for the stir-fry.
- Time the cooking.
- Add the garnishes.