In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spicy yuba noodle stir-fry with citrus-miso dressing and mango
Vegan, Spicy, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 460 Calories/Serving
Spicy yuba noodles and edamame provide plenty of plant-based protein in this barely spicy stir-fry, cooled down by crisp vegetables, juicy mango, and a sweet-savory citrus-miso dressing.
In your bag
- 6 ounces organic sweet mini peppers
- 1 organic mango
- 2 ounces organic sugar snap peas
- ¼ pound Hodo organic spicy yuba noodles
- 3 ounces organic shredded green or other cabbage
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- ¼ cup shelled edamame
- Sunbasket citrus-miso dressing (orange juice - sesame oil - miso - lemon juice - gluten-free tamari)
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
Calories: 460, Protein: 19g (38% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 610mg (25% DV), Carbohydrates: 50g (17% DV), Total Sugars: 33g, Added Sugars: 1g (2% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients
- Remove the stem and seeds from the sweet mini peppers; cut the peppers into ¼-inch-wide strips.
- Trim the ends from the mango; cut away the peel, then cut the flesh away from the pit into halves. Cut each half into matchsticks for garnish.
- Cut the snap peas lengthwise into thin strips for garnish.
Cook the stir-fry
Add the citrus-miso dressing and toss to coat. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Measure the oil for the stir-fry.
- Time the cooking.
- Add the garnishes.