In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spinach and white bean quesadilla with basil yogurt
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
Filled with sautéed leeks, spinach, and creamy cannellini beans, these delightful quesadillas veer more towards the Mediterranean than Mexico. A lemon and basil flavored yogurt stands in for the traditional crema for an easy-as-it gets vegetarian meal.
In your bag
- 1 leek
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 15 ounces cooked cannellini beans
- 8 ounces spinach
- 3 ounces shredded sharp white cheddar
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- Small bunch basil
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
Wash produce before use
Sauté leeks, prep
While the leeks are cooking:
- Strip the thyme leaves from the stems and mince the leaves.
- Drain and rinse the beans.
While the quesadillas cook:
- Rinse and dry basil leaves and mince.
- Zest lemon.
Make basil yogurt, serve