In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spinach salad with chicken, roasted almonds, and honey-mustard vinaigrette
Dairy-Free, Paleo, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 550 Calories/Serving
Light and summery, this colorful and satisfying main-course chicken and spinach salad comes together in about 20 minutes.
In your bag
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 2 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 3 ounces organic grape or Sungold tomatoes
- ¼ cup roasted almonds
- Honey-mustard vinaigrette base (apple cider vinegar - honey - Dijon mustard)
- ¼ pound organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
Calories: 550, Protein: 46g (92% DV), Fiber: 4g (16% DV), Total Fat: 34g (52% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 22g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 125mg (42% DV), Sodium: 250mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates: 17g (6% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: (honey): 3g (6% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the chicken cooks and cools, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Trim the ends from the radishes; thinly slice the radishes.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
Toss the spinach salad
- Time the chicken.
- Stir the vinaigrette.
- Toss the spinach salad.