In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Portobellos stuffed with spinach and goat cheese
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
Few combos beat mushroom-stuffed mushrooms for umami richness. Here, portobello caps are stuffed with sautéed chopped portobello stems, cremini, spinach, and shallots, topped with melting goat cheese. The chickpea rice provides a complete protein, while the mushrooms and goat cheese provide vitamin D.
In your bag
- ½ cup wild rice blend (brown basmati - wild rice)
- 1 to 2 shallots
- ¼ pound cremini mushrooms
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 2½ ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 3 ounces chickpeas
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
Calories: 570, Protein: 19 g, Fiber: 9 g, Total Fat: 27 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 13 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5 g, Saturated Fat: 10 g, Cholesterol: 30 mg, Sodium: 580 mg, Carbohydrates: 66 g, Added Sugars: 0 g.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
- Rinse the chickpeas.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Prep the portobello stuffing
- Peel and finely chop the shallot.
- Finely chop the cremini mushrooms.
- Carefully remove the stems from the portobellos and chop them. Using a spoon, remove the gills from the caps.
Stuff and bake the mushrooms