Spring vegetable and tofu stir fry with black-sesame vinaigrette
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free
Small but mighty black sesame seeds are a surprisingly potent source of essential minerals and vitamins.The nutrients they contain may reduce inflammation, protect against cancer, and regulate sleep patterns. Of course, they also make a delicious vinaigrette for this vegetable-packed stir-fry.
In your bag
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 bunch carrots
- ½ ounce fresh ginger
- 12 ounces Hodo Soy firm tofu
- 4 ounces snap peas
- 3 ounces dandelion greens
- 4 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons stir-fry base (mirin - tamari - white miso)
- 3 tablespoons vinaigrette base (maple syrup - rice wine vinegar)
- ½ teaspoon Korean chile flakes (optional)
Calories: 580, Protein: 28 g, Fiber: 9 g, Total Fat: 34 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 16 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 111 g, Saturated Fat: 4 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 900 mg, Carbohydrates: 42 g, Added Sugar: 9 g.