In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spring vegetable and tofu stir fry with black-sesame vinaigrette
Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving
Small but mighty black sesame seeds are a surprisingly potent source of essential minerals and vitamins.The nutrients they contain may reduce inflammation, protect against cancer, and regulate sleep patterns. Of course, they also make a delicious vinaigrette for this vegetable-packed stir-fry.
In your bag
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 bunch carrots
- ½ ounce fresh ginger
- 12 ounces Hodo Soy firm tofu
- 4 ounces snap peas
- 3 ounces dandelion greens
- 4 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons stir-fry base (mirin - tamari - white miso)
- 3 tablespoons vinaigrette base (maple syrup - rice wine vinegar)
- ½ teaspoon Korean chile flakes (optional)
Calories: 580, Protein: 28 g, Fiber: 9 g, Total Fat: 34 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 16 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 111 g, Saturated Fat: 4 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 900 mg, Carbohydrates: 42 g, Added Sugars: 9 g.
Wash produce before use
Toast cashews and sesame seeds
On a sheet pan, spread the cashews in an even layer and roast in the oven until lightly toasted, 6 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
In a pan over medium heat, toast the sesame seeds until fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer the seeds to a plate and wipe the pan clean with a paper towel.
Prep the vegetables and tofu
- Scrub the carrots, trim the tops, and cut into 2-inch long pieces.
- Peel the ginger and finely chop.
- Cut the tofu into 1-inch cubes.
- Rinse the snap peas.
- Wash the dandelion greens and cut into 2-inch-long pieces.
Cook the vegetables and tofu
Add the stir-fry base, ½ cup water, and dandelion greens. Cover and cook until the greens are wilted, the snap peas are tender, and the tofu is heated through, 3 to 4 minutes. While the vegetables and tofu cook, make the vinaigrette.
Make the black sesame vinaigrette
- Coarsely chop the toasted cashews.