Steak fajita lettuce wraps with New Mexican chile salsa
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, Gluten-Free
20 – 35 Minutes
Steak fajita wraps go paleo with sturdy green leaf lettuce leaves to hold crisp vegetables and New Mexican chile salsa.
In your bag
- 10 ounces top sirloin steak strips
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 1 organic green or other bell pepper
- Fajita spice blend (cumin - dried Mexican oregano - ancho chile powder - granulated garlic)
- 1 head organic green leaf lettuce
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- Sun Basket New Mexican chile salsa (EVOO - fresh garlic - dried New Mexican chiles - kosher salt - coriander - dried Mexican oregano)
When working with delicate fresh herbs such as cilantro, it’s always best to chop them as close to serving as possible to prevent wilting or browning.
Calories: 610, Protein: 34g (68% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 43g (66% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 27g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 10g (50% DV), Cholesterol: 105mg (35% DV), Sodium: 550mg (23% DV), Carbohydrates: 20g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.