Steak tacos with zucchini-scallion salsa and lime yogurt
25 – 35 Minutes
Lean on calories but big on flavor, these beauties are piled with a grilled vegetable salsa, quick slaw, and lime yogurt in place of sour cream.
In your bag
- 1 ounce pickled jalapeños (optional)
- 3 ounces shredded green cabbage
- Quick-pickle brine (apple cider vinegar - honey)
- ½ pound zucchini
- 3 scallions
- 10 ounces top sirloin steak strips
- Steak taco seasoning (cumin - coriander - sweet smoked paprika - salt)
- 2 limes
- Fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 or 3 red radishes
- 6 Artisan corn tortillas (contain wheat)
To get a nice brown sear on the steak strips, dry the meat as thoroughly as possible and give the pan plenty of time to heat before you start cooking.
Protein: 42g (84% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 380mg (16% DV), Carbohydrates: 65g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 21g, Added Sugars (Honey): 8g (16% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat