In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Steaks with paprika butter, pan-charred vegetables, and gremolata
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Paleo, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 560 Calories/Serving
An easy Italian gremolata and our simple paprika butter take this paleo and gluten-free dinner up to eleven. You’ll want to add both to your repertoire.
In your bag
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1 lime
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 top sirloin steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 scallions
- 5 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 5 ounces frying peppers
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
Nutrition per serving
Total Fat 36g (46% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 85mg (28% DV), Sodium 360mg (16% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 40g
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts
Wash produce before use
Make the gremolata
- If using, let the butter come to room temperature.
- Coarsely chop the pine nuts.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Zest the lime; set aside half for the paprika butter.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Cook the steaks
- Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the steaks cook, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; cut the scallions in half lengthwise.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
Transfer the pepper and tomatoes to the bowl with the gremolata and toss to combine.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the paprika butter.
Make the paprika butter
- Strip the oregano leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.