In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Steak with roasted romanesco, purple potatoes and tomato basil salsa
Paleo, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
Old-school steak and potatoes take a colorful turn in this paleo-friendly meal. Our locally grown, organic Purple Majesty potatoes are rich in antioxidants, protein, and vitamins, with a sweet, slightly nutty flavor and a creamy texture. We love the way they look—and taste when paired with the apple-green broccoli romanesco and bright Sungold tomato salsa.
In your bag
- 2 sirloin (or flat iron) steaks
- 12 ounces purple potatoes
- 12 ounces broccoli romanesco
- 5 ounces Sungold cherry tomatoes
- ½ ounce pine nuts
- 1 or 2 shallots
- Large bunch basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Wash produce before use
Season the steaks; roast the vegetables
Make the salsa
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Chop the pine nuts.
- Peel and chop the shallot.
- Coarsely chop the basil.
Cook the steaks