In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Steaks with blistered green beans and tomatoes
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 500 Calories/Serving
Charred green beans have a smoky richness and a satisfying crisp bite. Cook the beans and the sweet tomatoes in the same pan used to sear the steaks to take advantage of any juices left behind. Shower it all with fresh basil for an iconic combination of flavors.
In your bag
- 3 scallions
- 1 teaspoon scallion seasoning (sugar - salt) optional
- 6 ounces green beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- 1 lemon
- Two 6-ounce sirloin steaks
Calories 500, Total Fat 34g (52% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 90mg (30% DV), Sodium 810mg (34% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Fiber 5g (20% DV), Protein 6g
Wash produce before use
Make the scallion oil
- Remove the root ends from the scallions and finely slice the white and green parts.
Prep the vegetables
- Trim the stem end of the green beans.
- Remove the green tops from the tomatoes, if necessary.
- Chop the basil leaves.
- Zest and juice the lemon.
Cook the steaks
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
Cook the green beans and tomatoes