In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Stir-fried beef with tomato, basil, and sweet potatoes
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 700 Calories/Serving
The Chinese stir-fry goes to Peru in this version of Lomo Saltado. Traditional versions of this dish are topped with french fries. Chef Justine makes this Paleo-friendly with the addition of sweet potatoes, instead.
In your bag
- Stir-fry cut beef
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1-2 shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh basil
- Stir-fry sauce (tamari - mirin)
- 6 chiles de arbol (optional)
Wash produce before use
Season the beef; cook the sweet potatoes
- Season the beef with salt and pepper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into ¼-inch-thick half-moon slices.
While the sweet potatoes cook, prepare the vegetables.
Prep the vegetables
- Peel and slice the shallots.
- Mince the garlic.
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Core and quarter the tomatoes.
- Chop the basil.
Stir fry the beef and vegetables