In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Stir-fried pork with snap peas and soba noodles
Dairy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 720 Calories/Serving
This one’s for you, leftover lovers. The soba noodle, pork, and snap pea stir-fry is every bit as good as a lunch salad the next day.
In your bag
- 10 ounces boneless pork strips
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 5 ounces soba noodles
- 3 organic scallions
- 6 ounces organic sugar snap or snow peas
- ¼ pound organic shredded carrots
- Sunbasket stir-fry blend (coconut aminos - toasted sesame oil - garlic - ginger)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon kimchi chile flakes (optional)
Calories 720, Total Fat 27g (35% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 75mg (25% DV), Sodium 740mg (32% DV), Total Carb. 80g (29% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Total Sugars 16g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 40g
Contains: Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the pork
- Cut a small corner from the pork packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Cook the soba noodles
While the water heats and the soba noodles cook, prepare the scallions and start the stir-fry.
Cook the pork and vegetables
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal, keeping the white and green parts separate. Set aside the green parts for garnish.
- Time the soba noodles.
- Rinse the soba noodles.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and scallions.